At the AIHP 2019 Knowledge Sharing Summit & Marketplace, Steve Short, Founder & CEO of the Frictionless Guest App, participated in an Inside Innkeeping podcast interview hosted by Megan Smith.
Megan is a renowned innkeeping consultant, who also co-owned and operated The Vermont Inn for 13 years, and served as Vermont’s State Tourism Director. She also recently participated in a Frictionless Innkeeper podcast interview, which you can listen to here.
Listen to the full Inside Innkeeping podcast interview, which highlights how the Frictionless Guest App helps to enhance the guest experience, here:
You can also listen to the podcast at SoundCloud here.
Here are the key highlights from this interview:
- A high-level overview of the Frictionless Guest App for innkeepers. (:53)
- How innkeepers can inform guests about the app in their pre-stay email confirmations. (1:33)
- How the Frictionless Guest App team helps innkeepers to populate their apps with local places to eat, play and shop. (2:07)
- The history and evolution of the Frictionless Guest App. (3:50)
- The size and types of properties that currently use the Frictionless Guest App. (4:32)
- More about the mapping capabilities in the app. (5:24)
By offering guests an easy way to find recommendations of the best places to eat, play and shop – using any mobile device or desktop – the Frictionless Guest App allows guests to plan their trip starting at the time of booking and easily navigate to recommended places throughout their stay, so that hoteliers and innkeepers play a significant role in improving the experience of their guests.To learn more about the Frictionless Guest App, please contact us here.